I am glad you are reading this article because you are missing out Big Time!
If you did not catch where I am going with this (by the obvious headline), I’m talking about Video
I guess that holds some merit (considering the ‘viewership’ but not quite where I am going with
human race, are getting lazier, and therefore not so inclined to actually READ, so naturally we go to
the wonderful world of YouTube and start surfin’ (or Get Pitted’ – If in such a timely manner I can
reference the hilarious “Funny Surfer Dude”).
So that leaves myself asking this question, What is your company doing in the way of video
marketing? Are you advanced enough to have an actual YouTube channel, where you can create
anything from product videos to customer testimonials? If not, please do not panic – not many
companies are either.
Now is the time to leap ahead of your competition and get your video camera out, or iPhone for that
matter! In this day and age, you do not need high-def equipment nor be an expert to create a video
that is both compelling and effective (as my examples clearly show).
At Brand-e Media Ltd., We have been paying much attention to this marketing shift and thought we
would write this article to give you some insight on what you should be doing to improve the
readership and effectiveness of your company campaign.
Let’s pinpoint the facts,
Video marketing accomplishes the following:
- Building relationships with your clients, even if not reachable by geographical location
- Demonstrate your services and products globally, to a wide-spread audience, using the most appealing form (video)
- Connect with new, business seeking customers
- Higher click-through rates via e-mail marketing when using video
- Video quickens the follow-up process
- Use of video is common on mobile devices, which video can easily accommodate
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to then those who do not (Internet Retailer, 2010)
- Most importantly, being an expert in innovation marketing, by video marketing!
Convinced enough to break out your iPhone yet? Thought so!
You may be wondering what exactly you can Vlog about…Creativity is often the hardest part of marketing for some. Luckily for you, that is my favorite part, so let me list a few:
1. On the Home page of your website, make a basic 30-second video, welcoming them to your site! Simply embed the video from your YouTube account into your website back-end (HTML tab for WordPress, Cpanel or FTP most likely for others).
2. On your Products or Services page, embed a video of yourself or sales rep telling visitors about your new offers, products/services, anything sales related.
3. Create a new page for your website with Testimonials – Ask your satisfied customers to create a quick video telling what they loved about your company and what they experienced. Not everyone will do this but it never hurts to ask!
4. Use video in your emails to clients (Currently you need software to do this – More on that in future posts)
5. The videos added to your YouTube account in all areas can be used in your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. campaigns for further reach.
6. Use video in your email marketing campaign
Hopefully your head is filled with ideas on what you can do to increase your brand awareness and profit online through social media marketing!
We will definitely update you on this topic as we enhance our strategies!
Did you find this article useful? What did you like about it? Let us know! Your feedback is very important!
Like this article? Convinced that social media is a businesses reality? Let us get you there, get in touch with us and we will show you what your brand can do! Click Brand-e Media Ltd for Services, below, or top-left, Contact Us!Brand-e Media Ltd.